Where are drafts on twitter Mobile and Desktop – Updated
Twitter is a well-known microblogging tool that is used by both businesses and groups to quickly produce and send out their views in the form of tweets.
Regarding Twitter Drafts where are drafts on twitter
But sometimes you’re in the middle of drafting a tweet when you realise you need a few more details that you don’t have right now. It might be a link, a specific statistic, or anything else that clarifies and validates your tweet.
Twitter’s Drafts function comes in helpful in these situations. You may save your incomplete tweet as a Twitter Draft and send it when you’re ready. Unfortunately, only the mobile app allows you to save and browse Drafts; the Drafts folder is not viewable on the Twitter desktop or mobile sites. When you close a tweet on the Twitter desktop or mobile site, you have the option of cancelling or discarding it.
On the app, however, after starting to compose a tweet, tap “Cancel” to get a pop-up. You now have the option of saving it as a draught. To open the Drafts folder, tap and hold the new tweet button. Once in the folder, you may remove Drafts or open them and continue typing.
Here’s how to search for Drafts on Twitter for both Mobile and Desktop.
Where are drafts on twitter Desktop how to find your drafts on twitter on computer?
1. Click on tweet
2. Go to “Unsent Tweets”
3. Under “Drafts” you can view your Tweet Drafts
How to find your Drafts on the Twitter App
You can find your Twitter drafts by following a few simple steps mentioned below.
- First, launch the Twitter app on your mobile device and press the “+” icon in the lower right corner of the screen.
- Once you clicked that you will see a number of options that are Spaces, Photos, Gif, and Tweet to post stuff on your Twitter account. Select the “Tweet” button with a feather icon.
- A tweet box will open where you may type your new tweets, and two buttons will appear in the upper right corner. The first is the “Tweet” button, which will post your new tweet, and the second is “Drafts.” Select Drafts.
- The Twitter Draft folder will be opened, and you will be able to see all of your saved Drafts in the cloud storage. You can continue creating a Draft by tapping on it, and then use the “Tweet” button to publish it when you’re through.
- To delete a Draft, go to the Edit menu and select Delete. You may now choose which Draft to delete or select all from the bottom left. Once you’ve done that, you’ll notice a delete option at the bottom right. Click on it and you’re done. There is no turning back, so proceed with caution.
You can create and manage multiple drafts at a time. You can also use this feature as a reminder for your future tweets. Once you open that drafts folder all the saved tweets will come up and you can post them whenever you see fit.